- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease the bottom and sides of one large circle cake pan or two 6 inch pans. Line the bottom with a circle of parchment paper.
- Whisk together all the dry ingredients.
- Add the carrot, eggs, butter, vanilla to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Stir in the pecans.
- Scoop batter into prepared pans (fill halfway). Bake at 350 for 22-30 minutes. 22-25 minutes for 6 inch pans and 25-30 minutes for 8 inch. Bake until set in the middle.
- Let cool completely before frosting.
- For the frosting, whip together cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and sour cream. Slowly add in the confectioner’s Swerve and continue to whip for another 2-3 minutes or until fluffy.