For the cookies:
- Preheat oven to 325F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, chopped pecans, coconut flour baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat butter with Swerve until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- Beat in almond flour mixture until dough comes together. Form dough into 3/4 inch balls, then roll between palms and shape into crescents.
- Lay on prepared baking sheets and bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until just lightly golden brown. They will not be firm to the touch, but will firm up as they cool. Cool on the pan.
For the glaze:
- Whisk powdered Swerve with 1/4 cup cream and vanilla extract until smooth. Add 1 tbsp more cream at a time until a thin but spreadable consistency is achieved.
- Spread on cooled cookies and decorate as desired.
- Or simply roll the cookies in powdered sweetener.
Recipe From: AllDayIDreamAboutFood.com